Sr. Deirdre Byrne, POSC…a physician, military veteran and Catholic religious sister of the Little Workers of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary…gave a very
Catholic Healthcare International
Uniting Healthcare with Holiness to Relieve Suffering
The Casa USA Vision: St. Pio's model of Catholic healthcare is coming to the US!
St. Padre Pio was a miracle worker and is still active around the world today working through his spiritual children and miraculous encounters. In his own words, his unrivaled Home for the Relief of Suffering hospital was his greatest work on earth. Through an inspiration from St. Pio, Catholic Healthcare International will replicate his healing and spiritual charisms in the United States. This vision is already becoming a reality through the following initiatives:
- A replica of Padre Pio’s Home for the Relief of Suffering hospital is anticipated in the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan;
- An agreement has been executed to implement a Saint Padre Pio Institute for the Relief of Suffering, School of Osteopathic Medicine at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas;
- A collaboration for a Terri Schiavo Home for the Brain Injured is being developed;
- The first-ever Worldwide Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Program with adoration warriors around the world praying nonstop for the success of our initiatives;
- Three new formally chartered Padre Pio Prayer Groups in the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan; and,
- Bishop Boyea and the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan, have donated a peacefully serene 40-acre plot of land for our Padre Pio Prayer Campus with a planned St. Pio Eucharistic Adoration Chapel to experience and worship the presence of God (replica of the original friary chapel in San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy) and four, miles-long themed prayer trails to inspire pilgrims who join us in prayer, pending the resolution of an ongoing Religious Liberties issue.*
St. Padre Pio built a foundation of prayer first to ensure the success of his great works, and we have done the same. Now, built on that firm and sure foundation, our inspired ambitious initiatives are becoming a reality by the grace of God and the patronage of Our Lady of Grace and St. Padre Pio, and when we are allowed to pray together on the campus, all will come to fruition!
If you are reading this, then you too are being called by St. Pio to join us in “One of the most important works of the Church in our time” as Cardinal Burke says. We need your help. Please do what you can personally, and share your passion with those whom you know who have the means to help. Padre Pio has promised to wait at the gates of Heaven for his spiritual children who join him in his healing and spiritual charism. “Pray, hope & don’t worry!”
Catholic Medical School
The Proposed Saint Pio Institute for the Relief of Suffering School of Osteopathic Medicine, is in the early stages of development.
This school will train generations of peaceful warriors who will stand for life and human dignity, armored with true Catholic principles and unafraid to evangelize the Good News of Jesus Christ in their practice. The Saint Padre Pio School intends, as in Luke 12:49, to “set the world afire” and revolutionize the Catholic practice of medicine.
Padre Pio said, "Prayer is the oxygen of the soul."
In keeping with Padre Pio's devotion to prayer, Casa USA is promoting several prayer initiatives:
Join us in prayer in the spirit of Padre Pio!
Latest News & Events
Please take a moment to read this excellent, timely and very important memo from the Shepherd of the home Diocese of our Casa USA campus
We strongly encourage you to watch and listen to every word of this sermon with a humble and open heart. It is very thought provoking…and
Cardinal Raymond Burke, Episcopal Advisor to Catholic Healthcare International, has spoken at each Rome Life Forum since its inception. This year his timely presentation reflects
ON APR 05, 2020 Dear Friends, From the beginning of my service as Bishop of a diocese, it seemed that every year as the celebrations
On Tuesday, March 31 at 10 am (EDT) there will be a live stream Mass in remembrance of my sister, Terri Schiavo on the 15th
From Our Episcopal Advisor Cardinal Raymond Burke: Message on the Combat against the Coronavirus, COVID-19
MAR 21, 2020 Dear Friends, For some time now, we have been in combat against the spread of the coronavirus, COVID-19. From all that we